0SFR AVG Days on Market
0AVG Showing Last Month
0After Hours Emergency Calls Resolved
0Maintenance Requests Resolved Last Month
0Google Reviews 4.8 Star Rating
Call Us Today at 720-679-1162 for Green Mountain Falls Property Management
We are proud to be one of the most progressive and professional property management firms in the area. Driven by client satisfaction, Colorado Realty and Property Management is a results-oriented firm that continually strives to provide the highest level of service attainable.
We offer results-oriented, client-centered Green Mountain Falls property management.
In other words, we pride ourselves on being one of the most progressive and professional firms. We continuously strive to deliver the most comprehensive level of service possible.
We presently manage hundreds of rental properties with rent prices running from $650 to $9,500 a month. Our selection of rentals is comprised of single-family homes, condos, and townhomes.
What is the potential rental value of your Colorado home?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Not sure if you need property management? Ask yourself these questions:
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- Are you up to date on the ever-changing Fair Housing laws, legislation regarding Warranty of Habitability, lead based paint testing and toxic mold policies?
- Has your property been issued a current Rental Housing License? If not, are you aware of the penalties?
- Are you familiar with the new laws and legislation affecting your property?
- Do you understand the complex nature of service, companion and emotional support animals?
- Are you concerned about the recent legalization of marijuana and how this impacts you as the Landlord and your property?
- Do you clearly understand the laws regarding security deposit dispositions and the interest due to the tenant?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you…and winning? It’s happening more and more every day.
TENANTS AND COLLECTING RENT
- Do you want to deal with late payments, bounced checks, and collecting rent in general?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants? How are they maintaining the property? Are they paying their rent on time?
ADVERTISING YOUR RENTAL
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won’t have to deal with the exhaustive move-out, advertising, and move-in processes that occur between tenants?
- Do you struggle with advertising and showing your vacant property?
Property Owners & Investors
How Can We Help?
- Are you prepared to take applications, run credit, and perform background checks?
- Do you have a way to screen potential tenants
- Are you frustrated with the calls and fines by the Homeowners Association or the City of Denver for something that you didn’t know about?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend too much of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
About Green Mountain Falls, CO
Green Mountain Falls is just west of Colorado Springs if you take Hwy 24 West just a little over 10 miles. At an altitude of 7,800 feet, the town is nearly hidden in a beautiful mountain valley, surrounded on almost all sides by Pike National Forest and stunning landscapes. Natural beauties in the area include creeks, waterfalls, a lake - on which Gazebo Island is a focal point of interest and history, rugged cliffs, wildflowers, abundant wildlife and an extensive trail system all help capture the town’s strength and charm. It’s truly a sight for anyone to see. - Source